FIKE burst disc SRL, FIKE burst disc SRL, FIKE burst disc SRL
SRL Rupture Disc
Fike's SRL rupture disc is a reverse-arched rupture disc with a perimeter scoring, which facilitates the opening of the rupture disc without the assistance of a blade. This bursting disc is ideal for isolating pressure relief valves. The development of SRL's Contour Modified ™ design uses cutting-edge finite element analysis (FEA) technology.
Features and Benefits • SRL bursting discs are used in a wide range of applications, including liquid, vapor, and two-phase flowing media.
• When the burst pressure is greater than 40 PSIG (2.76 BARG), the SRL can operate at up to 90% of the nominal burst pressure, and when it is equal to or lower than 40 PSIG (2.76 BARG), it can reach up to 90% * low burst allowance difference.
• SRL can withstand full vacuum without a vacuum holder (please refer to performance properties)
• In the case of damage during normal installation, the bursting disc will open at less than 1.5 times the nominal burst pressure.
• Special flange seat structure based on SRL bursting disc, SRL can still operate normally even when the load condition of bolt is not ideal.
• The peripheral scoring structure and built-in ring together control the opening of the bursting disc and leave no debris after the bursting.
• Single hinge design helps achieve low burst pressure and full opening during burst.
• DiscLoc ™ positioner labels prevent incorrect or upside-down installation in the holder. During the release process, prominent flow arrows indicate the process flow direction.
Pressure relief valve application When the SRL bursting disc is used to isolate a safety pressure relief valve, a combined capacity factor of 0.9 can be used. Higher joint capability factors can be obtained through testing and certification in accordance with ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 standards.
Please refer to Fike's Technical Bulletin TB8103 for details.
Options • Fluoropolymer liners resistant to high temperatures up to 450 ° F (232 ° C) • Polyurethane 250 ° F (121 ° C) and Teflon® 450 ° F (232 ° C) protective coatings are also available • O-rings are also available at a maximum operating temperature of 450 ° F (232 ° C)
FIKE Rupture Disc SRL
Shenzhen Suosheng Technology Co., Ltd. is the agent of FIKE rupture discs, Fike rupture discs, Fike rupture disc holders, Fike explosion-proof doors, Fike flame arresters, Fike pressure activation devices, Fike hydraulic pipeline drainage devices, etc.
The main models of bursting discs are: AD, AXIUS, AXIUS SC, P-TYPE, CPV, GD, GDV, GDI, GDL, GDHT, GDIHT, GDLHT, HOV, Lo-V, MRK, Poly-SD, S3, SHX, SR-H, SRL, SRX, etc. The main models of explosion-proof doors are: CV, CV-S, CV-CF, CV-SF, CV-I, CV-H, Vmax, HI, Sani-V, Sani-VS, etc.
FIKE Rupture Disc SRL
American origin, can be customized according to your needs. Welcome to consult and order, contact phone: 0755-86201880 / 13725543341 website: cqlbwz.cn !